HANDS FREE BOLTING
电子游戏网址大全 Safety – Hands Free Bolting Safety Valve
Categorized under hydraulic power tools, the bolting safety valves are manufactured to provide an additional safety when handling controlled bolting operations. The Hands Free Bolting Safety Valve is innovative and highly efficient equipment in hydraulic torque tool systems.
While the bolting tasks are affected by a high number of injuries, these safety-rated hydraulic torquing tools provide a buffer zone between hands and bolts. After implementing this device to a workplace, both safety and workflow efficiency are effectively enhanced.
Various industries use hydraulic power systems, where applications are relevant to hydraulic locking and Bolt Torquing applications. Over 50 percent of injuries in these sectors are reported to be hand injuries. Considering these high numbers, eliminating hazardous factors to the hands is a must-do precaution. In addition to an increased safety, Hands Free Bolt Torquing can help enhance the overall workflow efficiency increases as well. Some examples of these industries include;
- Agricultural Machinery
- Public Amusement Machines. …
- Automobile Manufacturing Sectors
- Cheese and Food Manufacturers
- Coal Mining sectors
- Concrete Pumping Applications
- Earthmovers & Excavators.
- Hydro-Electric Generation sites
- Industrial Pressing Machinery in General Sectors
- Manufacturing & Testing Equipment.
- Oil and Gas Sectors
How Hands Free Bolting Can Improve Safety
The Hands Free Bolting offers a safe and straightforward innovation when handling bolting accessories in hydraulic systems. The idea is to reduce accidents and provide authority over these tasks by controlled bolting function-known as one of the most critical applications across the industries.
Moreover, the design of this isolation device considers the safety while working at heights while preventing the tools from dropping and creating injuries by dropped objects.
- Once the tool is attached to the hydraulic system where bolts must be removed, tightened or loosened, a trigger is activated. Afterward, the bolting safety valve remains in a live position until the release of the hydraulic power.
- The Back-Up Nut is then screwed onto the thread protrusion once the equipment is correctly fitted onto its place. Then, the operation can remove the manual control and hence the toll hands free operation. After releasing the trigger, the hydraulic power is cut off, leaving a safe operating space for the removal and relocation of the tool.
- This tool is also compatible with an assortment of bolting tools, including; adjustable torque wrenches, offset gearboxes, adjustable torque air ratchet, spanners, and nut splitters. Furthermore, the backup nut can be integrated into a variety of other mechanical applications.
By replacing the hydraulic ratchet with this tool, the possibility of accidents and mishaps is virtually dropped down to zero. Considering the large impact of hydraulic systems, reinforced with thousands of Newton-Meters, removal of the bolts becomes effortless with this innovative equipment.
Hands free bolting equipment is easy to install and remove while offering excellent safety features. The entire design is made in a manner to function as an element of safety and operational control. In hydraulic power systems.
Features and Benefits
- Lacking FLOG 2
The design combines two sizes in one, hence cutting off the requirement of a flogging spanner- also known as adjustable torque pneumatic impact wrench. In addition to saving costs for additional tools, the process of bolting is faster this way.
- Presenting Back-Up Nut
The Back-Up Nut is especially included in the design to engage the safety during the operations. This design is suitable for a variety of bolting equipment as an anti tool drop precaution.
- Featuring a Safety Handling
Hands free safety is the sole purpose of the tool, combined with increasing workflow and task speed.
You can purchase these tools singularly, in hydraulic wrench sets with different sizes or in a complete kit which includes additional tools and equipment required for the entire operation. Hands Free Bolting’s Safety Kits offer simple and efficient products as an all in one solution including; pneumatic nut driver, pneumatic torque wrench with digital display, low profile torque wrenches, etc.
If your industrial work handles hydraulic power systems of any kind, you NEED to increase the crew’s safety by a reliable Hands Free Bolting Safety Valve. Contact our expert today for more information. Order and get the best prices in bulk order now.